A Charming Hotel Near Historic Savannah
Warm southern hospitality meets modern comfort and convenience at Cottonwood Suites Savannah Hotel & Conference Center. Just a ten-minute drive from Savannah's famous Historic District, our welcoming Pooler hotel offers thoughtfully designed accommodations and unmatched amenities, ideal for both business and leisure travelers.
Stay, Park, & Fly Package
Stay at our convenient hotel near the Savannah/Hilton Head International Airport either the night before or after your trip, and safely park your car at the hotel for your entire trip—at no extra cost.
Love is in the air at Cottonwood Suites! Impress your special someone with tickets to the Savannah Stroll Walking Tour and a romantic two-night stay in an upgraded room.
Savannah Family Vacation Package
Create unforgettable memories with a two-night stay in an upgraded room, a Gates and Gardens Walking Tour, and a one-day Hop-On Hop-Off Pass with the Savannah Historic Trolley Tour.
Why Cottonwood Suites Savannah Hotel & Conference Center?
Kickstart your day with a free grab-and-go breakfast, 7 AM- 9 AM- Weekdays or Monday-Friday, 7 AM- 10 AM- Weekends or Saturday, Sunday.
With complimentary Wi-Fi available throughout our hotel, it's easy to stay connected during your stay!
A Pool to Relax
Make a splash or soak up the sun poolside at our sparkling saltwater pool, located outside in our courtyard.
Fresh Coffee Every Morning
Give yourself an energy boost with 24-hour coffee service available in our hotel lobby.
Hotel guests enjoy complimentary onsite parking in our expansive, well-lit parking lot.
Keep fit in our 24-hour exercise room, equipped with weights, treadmills, and cycles.
Rooms & Suites
A Space to Call Home
When it comes to comfort and convenience, Cottonwood Suites Savannah Hotel & Conference Center has you covered. Our newly refreshed guest rooms are the ideal choice for business travelers, families, and couples seeking a personalized experience.
Gather and Connect
Located just off I-95 outside historic Savannah, Cottonwood Suites Savannah Hotel & Conference Center offers a convenient, comfortable, and affordable destination for meetings that boost your productivity without inflating your budget.
Local Area Map
Get Out & Explore
A Charming Southern Escape
Whether you're here to see the sights or you just have a few hours to explore between meetings, we look forward to sharing our favorite Savannah landmarks and activities with you.
- SundayJun 047:00 PM
Jonathan McReynolds - \"My Truth\" TourEVENT DETAILS
- MondayJun 059:00 AM
- MondayJun 059:00 AM
TOP TRAVELER´S INSIGHTS
- What dining options will be available at Cottonwood Suites? We are pleased to offer guests with complimentary continental breakfast, 7 AM- 9 AM- Weekdays or Monday-Friday, 7 AM- 10 AM- Weekends or Saturday, Sunday.
- How far is Cottonwood Suites from Savannah? Our hotel is roughly ten miles from historic downtown Savannah, GA.
- What are the check-in and check-out times? Guests can check in any time after 3 PM and check out any time before 11 AM.
- Is Cottonwood Suites pet-friendly? Pet-friendly rooms are available upon request for an additional rate of $20 per pet per night (plus applicable taxes) with a maximum of two pets per room.
- Does Cottonwood Suites offer airport shuttle service? With our Stay, Park, & Fly Package, you can enjoy the convenience of airport shuttle service to and from our hotel.